Thursday, May 31, 2007

Am I getting older?


Alright I think I am REALLY getting older. We are half way through 2007...didn't we just have New Years? Time flies by as you get older according to my Mother. So I have time flying by and now the real kicker... I am excited about a new iron. Yes it is true folks, I am NOT talking about a new Coach purse or some killer heels...a steam iron. I may need to see a doctor, something must be wrong with me. I have to say though this iron is great, I was actually enjoying ironing. It has plenty of steam to get out the wrinkles out, and the best part it can be used as an upright steamer. I can get my wrinkle out with the clothes still on the hanger! My Rowenta is made in Germany, so at least it foreign and a little exotic? No I did not buy it either, I just must be getting old....I mean mature!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We have one as well and let me tell you, can Rico iron up a STORM with it. You know, a guy and his iron.......

(it actually is a really nice iron and I have been known to take it out for a spin or two)

Katie said...

Iron?! What's that? Isn't the wrinkled look in? Sounds like a great iron though. I know I'd iron if I had one like that. I'd be a steaming fool. Really it's the only thing holding me back. ;P


(My clothes always look good while I'm in SA, since my wonderful Bro-in-law always will iron for me and my fam.)