Friday, March 30, 2007

I signed up for this blog...now what???

Okay I signed up for this blog thing, does it mean I have to suddenly become creative and witty? Anyone who knows me knows I hate to write and I can not spell. I mainly did this so I could post some comments on the cute Ms. Emerson's blog. Emerson could you do me a favor and ask Mommy and Daddy how I am supposed to add you to my links. I am not always the quickest with figuring out this whole computer thing. Well I am off to bed, enough of stressing my brain as to what to type here.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the template that you used. Where did you get it? You should name your blog "Sarah is the Bomb!"

Kim said...

Hey there!
Mom is here and this will hopefully get her motivated to beome more computer savy so she can keep up with your site!!! It will also motivate me to become better at keeping you updated with pics of the kids!
Keep in touch

Katie said...

"Sarah is the Bomb" is pretty boring, I don't think you'll get many people reading your blog if you go with that. However, if you use "Funny Katie" THEN you'd have people coming in droves.....

You have to post a picture of Miss Cassidy so I can show the girls!

-r said...

dang girl, just rip things off others blog and post as your own; that's what I do...

-r

-r said...

oh and i would just leave your blog name as it is... very fitting statement...lol